![]()
Hellooooooooo ..............
Is there anybody out there ?
Yohoooooooooooooo .......
Dear Gentlemen
I think this issue was never dealt with in this forum. I'd like to know how can I update the driver database used in the autodetection process at KNOPPIX boot time (let's say I have a network card unknown to the system and I also have the Linux driver module for it)
Thanx in advance for replying
![]()
Hellooooooooo ..............
Is there anybody out there ?
Yohoooooooooooooo .......

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$195.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00