-
Driver database update in Knoppix
Dear Gentlemen
I think this issue was never dealt with in this forum. I'd like to know how can I update the driver database used in the autodetection process at KNOPPIX boot time (let's say I have a network card unknown to the system and I also have the Linux driver module for it)
Thanx in advance for replying
Similar Threads
-
By chris_Xnest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 01:56 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:57 AM
-
By benlau in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
$165.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77