-
Knoppix problem
Hi! I've SiS 630/730 2.08d but when I try to execute Knoppix 3.6 live my screen become black and violet. I think because my chipset isn't supported.
I want to try Linux but I don't want to install anything on my pc. So, I'd like to know how can I solve this problem.
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By jhn in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By andymadigan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 03:43 AM
-
By the_halfling in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By request in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Logitech P7-3F 3 Button PS2 Ball Mouse
$49.99

Vintage COMPAQ MV720 Color Monitor User's Guide Computer Hardware Setup Manual
$12.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00