downloaded the install.sh script for the radeon driver and followed the simple instructions provided on this board and the output after execution says it cannot find ati something or other...oops...seems that my machine is running vesa drivers, which is fine I guess but I would like to use more of the ati functions such as 3d. I do not know how to change my drivers from vesa to ati radeon. I know I stumbled upon it a while back but cannot seem to find it again. Any help would be appreciated

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99
12 Gen Intel i7-12700 4.45GHz 12-core CPU
$205.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Dell Optiplex 3080 SFF Desktop PC Intel i7-10700 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD Win11 Pro,
$325.00
(Lot of 2) Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz CPU Processor SR0PK LGA1155- CPU599A
$60.00