-
radeon script problems
downloaded the install.sh script for the radeon driver and followed the simple instructions provided on this board and the output after execution says it cannot find ati something or other...oops...seems that my machine is running vesa drivers, which is fine I guess but I would like to use more of the ati functions such as 3d. I do not know how to change my drivers from vesa to ati radeon. I know I stumbled upon it a while back but cannot seem to find it again. Any help would be appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By ilcheffe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 09:20 PM
-
By iD:0t in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:23 PM
-
By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:43 PM
-
By antskip in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By danur in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00