downloaded the install.sh script for the radeon driver and followed the simple instructions provided on this board and the output after execution says it cannot find ati something or other...oops...seems that my machine is running vesa drivers, which is fine I guess but I would like to use more of the ati functions such as 3d. I do not know how to change my drivers from vesa to ati radeon. I know I stumbled upon it a while back but cannot seem to find it again. Any help would be appreciated

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Yealink SIP-T41P Verizon One Talk VoIP Desk Phone Black Open Box New
$49.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00