I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
I run Knoppix from a cd. Do some configuring. Export settings to a floppy. And then on boot I type knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy and it didn't worked. I also tried scan and without auto... None of them worked... Any ideas?
Try typing floppyconfigOriginally Posted by RhavoX
instead. that worked for me.
For me tooTHX

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
HP Z840 44 Core Workstation 2x Xeon E5-2699 v4 - No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$594.97
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00