-
Junior Member
registered user
how to post configure the Xserver, (XF86Setup or the alike)
Hello
After having installed Knoppix 3.3 on my Laptop, I tried to connect
a cordless Logitech mouse, via the USB port. However it is not
detected my the Xserver. When I boot from the CD again, it is detected,
but of course I don't want to redo the installation. I could try to
edit the X86Config file, but I remember from my earlie SuSe days, that
there was a GUI (XF86Setup or something like this) which allow
me a configuration without editing the XF86Config file.
is there anything like this in Knoppix?
I looked for it but did not succeed.
thanks
Uwe Brauer
Similar Threads
-
By cli168 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2005, 05:49 PM
-
By mentaL704 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By Juggerboo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 08:37 PM
-
By ksskruthic in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99