Quote Originally Posted by claymann22
what burner do you guys use, cause ive tried two different burners, nero ,and ths ither crap 1 and niehter workd
I use a Lite-on, but your problem isn't the burner. Did you check the md5 sum??? You posted back but never responded to that. If you got a good Md5 match, them (and only then), look at how you are burning it. You don't just copy the ISO file to the CD, you need to use an option of your burning software to burn it correctly. In Nero it's the menu item "Burn Image" under the File menu item, but tell us what software you are using and what steps you take to burn the image and we will tell you if you are doing it right and what you are doing wrong. Also, although I very much doubt this is your problem, if you are burning at high speed, drop the burn speed down to 4x. I have seen increased errors on high speed burns, at least for your first sucessful bure 20 minutes should not be too long to wait.