I suggest you use a gui package manager rather than archaic apt. I use synaptic (instead of the more usual kpackage) and have found it excellent.Originally Posted by champagnemojo
I suggest you use a gui package manager rather than archaic apt. I use synaptic (instead of the more usual kpackage) and have found it excellent.Originally Posted by champagnemojo

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00