-
borken!
This isn't exactly about remastering, in fact it isn't exactly about Knoppix (it's knoppix-std) but I was messing around with the knoppix source files (chrooted stage) and now I can't access the internet. I was doing a lot of messing around with mounting different parts of the filesystem (with --bind) such as /etc /proc and the internet was working on the knoppix chroot last night but this morning it wasn't. I've resarted few times and rebooted my modem (cable modem), checked proc mount and nameservers in resolv.conf argh! Thought someone here might be able to help.
Thanks, Dom.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49