I have a source-less binary that runs on 2.4.20 Kernels.
I've been unable to find a Knoppix image of that vintage.
I'm looking for Knoppix_v3.2-2003-06-06-EN.iso
I've found a BitTorrent, but I'm firewalled at work and ISP impared at home.
Any pointers/links to old .iso ?
Thanks,
Ken

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00