-

Originally Posted by
Markus
Have you tried creating a group with GID 1850683641 and then chowning/deleting?
Yes Markus. That was my first thought also.
I created a user and group with the same name/numbers as the file owner/group.
I added my user to that group. I then tried to chown the files. No good.
I tried to move them to another directory as root. No good.
I had this same problem last year on my Debian box and eventually had to
wipe the entire disk and start over. I am trying to straighten this out without
doing that again.
I have considered adding another HDD but the problem will still be there after
I move all of the other files.
There is some sort of corruption going on here. I just noticed the dates on the files.
They are 01-03-77 and 04-02-87. Nothing I have tried works. I get "access denied"
or "operation not permitted" errors.
Similar Threads
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:38 AM
-
By bigjnsa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 01:19 AM
-
By socrates in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:22 AM
-
By AlterEgo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 08:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK
$299.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Samsung 16GB PC4-2400T 1Rx4 DDR4 ECC Server Memory RAM M393A2K40BB1-CRC0Q
$79.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98