-
Boot Command & resolution
I have Knoppix installed to my HDD, but I'm wondering if there is a way of getting the boot prompt back like on the live version, so I can add options when booting? As al I get is the option of typing Linux or Win to boot
Also Knoppix does seem to go above 1024x768 is there a way to make it run at 1280x1024?
I am Dual booting with WinXP
Radeon 7500
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By yogb21 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 03:19 AM
-
By e.newed in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:15 PM
-
By Sean in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72