-
Junior Member
registered user
Forever lasting HDD install?
New to knoppix 3.6 and its really cool. I understand that its a mixture of packages from Debian testing/unstable. The topic says it all and its because I'd like to use this knoppix install as my daily system and I'd also like keep this system up to date. What should I do so that when I do 'apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade' in the future, the system would still be in one piece.?
Similar Threads
-
By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 05:11 PM
-
By kepler in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 13
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 08:11 PM
-
By matteofb in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98