I have also tried playing .mov files with xine but it does not work.With live cd we do not have mplayer to try.
Xine & Mplayer are both unable to play this video, perhaps it is something with my system and/or setup. Can anyone else get it to play? It is supposed to be a QuickTime file. I can get sound but the video is just a green background then there is some chaff, this happens whether I try streaming or d/l the file & try to play from file.
http://www.muchosucko.com/video-americandadpilot.html
P.S. Sorry about the 'politically incorrectness' of the link. It's the only source I could find.
I have also tried playing .mov files with xine but it does not work.With live cd we do not have mplayer to try.
To get libdvdcss:
wget http://download.videolan.org/pub/lib...2.8-1_i386.deb
dpkg -i libdvdcss2_1.2.8-1_i386.deb
that should help.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99