Everytime I boot up into Knoppix my internet works long enough for me to visit a website or two.. but after that.. all internet connections timeout and then knoppix freezes. What is causing this?
The freezing seems to occur when I 'netstat -r' after my connections start timing out. I can netstat -r while my net works in the begining however, so I dont know what is going on. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I am running off an Alienware Area51-m laptop.

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
CPU+Motherboard Combo (i7-8700, 4xDDR4 ram slots, MicroATX Mobo, with IO sheild)
$99.90
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99