Everytime I boot up into Knoppix my internet works long enough for me to visit a website or two.. but after that.. all internet connections timeout and then knoppix freezes. What is causing this?
The freezing seems to occur when I 'netstat -r' after my connections start timing out. I can netstat -r while my net works in the begining however, so I dont know what is going on. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I am running off an Alienware Area51-m laptop.

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz DIMM 288-Pin CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
$249.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Patriot Viper Elite II 32GB 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory
$395.38