How can I make a bootfloppy for Knoppix from Windows. I'm not able to access both cdrom and floppy at the same time (they use the same bay). I found a solition for an earlier version of Knoppix (3.3) with a reference to mkfloppy.bat on the cdrom, but this file is not there on the most recent release. I want to make a poor mans install but I don't av admin so I can't edit boot.ini but a floppy would be a smooth solution (I have an external USB2 cdrom/dvdburner but it only comes up after the os loads).
By the way, I'm running Knoppix on a IBM T21 with XP and it runs just fine. I fiddled a little bit with the soundcard, and it sometimes crashes, but I was really impressed that it actually recognized all my external stuff like my pcmcia usb2 card, and external maxtor 200gb harddrive. I'm storing my home folder (img) and config files on the maxtor.
Any solution is appreciated, the Howtos seem a littlebit outdated...

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$166.49