Quote Originally Posted by dvessey
Quote Originally Posted by JetCowBoB
Quote Originally Posted by dvessey
I really don't think that's a possibility, what with the licensing issues. I'm quite happy to set it up on my own CD, but I'm not quite sure how to make it us nvidia instead of nv
What do ya'll think about an extra script to acompany the hd install script that would apt-get the nvidia drivers, and install them? The user would have to run the script, and the drivers are already avaialable through apt-get.. I dont see anything illegal about this.
yeah, there wouldn't be anything illegal about this, although CAN you apt get stuff on a Knoppix cd? hmm.. something to test out..
No, you can't apt-get in a running knoppix, but there is no reason why you need the debs, they just contain the code which still needs to be compiled/linked. probably easier just to auto-ftp the newest driver.