-
Access Dinied on Shared Folder
Hi all. I have shared a folder on my knoppix machine so that a Windows machine and a Suse machine can write files to it. I have clicked on the folder and gave it RW permissions. Suse and Windows can browse the folder but everytime I try to write a file to it, it gives me an Access Denied?
So I need someones help on this since I am new to Knoppix's and like it very well.
Thanks for your time.
Amdmhz
Similar Threads
-
By Khaotik in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
-
By FabienO in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-27-2005, 07:40 AM
-
By skontox in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 02:20 PM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:37 PM
-
By senorian in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89