-
Avoiding ejecting the CD at reboot
Hi people.
I'm done remastering my Knoppix CD, based on the excellent guides posted here. Thanks to everyone who contributed to them.
However I would like to avoid Knoppix ejecting the CD at reboot.
I know I can add the noeject at startup, but I would like it to be the standard, without having to type in noeject.
Is there a settings file where I can specify this?
I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I did a quick search for "eject" and did not find any suited explanation.
Thanks in advance.
Jimmy
Similar Threads
-
By RobD in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By Knopper12 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:31 AM
-
By fabiand in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 01:34 PM
-
By doogie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:02 PM
-
By evilfix in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell M620 Blade Server Intel Xeon 2x E5-2665 @2.40GHz No HDD and No Ram QTY
$99.95

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08