Have a look at the SCSI bus when you have both cards inserted. I have only a single card reader so can't try it myself....![]()
cdrecord -scanbus
Is there any way to have both slots of a multicard reader active at the same time? I can read my compact flash card or SD card by taking one out and putting the other in. But not when both are inserted. The device is set up as sda1. I tried adding sda2 to my fstab but of course that did not work. Is there a suffix like sda1-0 and sda1-1 or some such thing so both may be read simultaneously?
Have a look at the SCSI bus when you have both cards inserted. I have only a single card reader so can't try it myself....![]()
cdrecord -scanbus

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink MP56 VoIP Phone 16-Line Bluetooth Wideband Audio Black/Gray
$90.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95