this is first time i could ever say rtfm, so i'll be sure to not make it an rtfm
just cruise to the main forum and go to the section entitled hdd install. it will walk you through it. be sure to read it all before installing. be well
I've been messing with my computer for quite some time now and I can't seem to get internet access through Windows 98SE via LAN (WiFi AND CAT5). I've wiped and reformatted my HD at least a dozen times within the last month or so and finally got access only through Knoppix 3.3 (lol, yes, yes, I know it's an older version but it's the first time I've gotten internet access on my computer in about 3 months).
In a nutshell **I'm curious if am able to install Knoppix completely onto my hardrive**. My sound card driver is on CD and if I can't free it up I'm stuck without any sound support. I guess when it comes down to it I'm happy as long as I have browsing ability and a MuD client (if anyone has a suggestion for a nice one I'd appreciate it).
Thanks for the help~
this is first time i could ever say rtfm, so i'll be sure to not make it an rtfm
just cruise to the main forum and go to the section entitled hdd install. it will walk you through it. be sure to read it all before installing. be well

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim Black, Antimicrobial, English QWERTY EF-DT730
$55.00
Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung 840 EVO 1 TB Internal 2.5 SSD Solid State Drive S/N S1D9NSAFB08570
$389.00