You could try running update-grub and see if it finds your Knoppix install. You could also simply add an entry to /boot/grub/menu.lst for Knoppix.![]()
I've installed simplymepis as a dual boot into my hardrive but now I am not able to go into knoppix because GRUB doesn't show it!
What did I do wrong? What I have to do to have a dual boot?
Thanks.
You could try running update-grub and see if it finds your Knoppix install. You could also simply add an entry to /boot/grub/menu.lst for Knoppix.![]()
I am sorry, I did some mistake in the post.
My dual boot system was simplymepis with w$. Than I decide to go for triple boot, so after installing knoppix LILO doesn't show any OSs but KNOPPIX! Weird isn't it.
Thanks.
Boot into Knoppix and add an entery for each OS in /etc/lilo.conf then rerun lilo There must be 1000 examples here on this forum of what they should look like, simply use the search function. I could help a little more if you were using GRUB.

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
$400.00