-
Building minirt24.gz help
Hi,
I would like to build a new Live CD using the 3.6 Knoppix with some additional software and drivers. I have the kernel and modules (pcmcia-cs, etc.) built. I then copied the new bzImage to linux24 in the /boot directory and then used remaster scripts to create a new image file.
However, when I boot off of the resulting CD, it gets to the boot screen (after the initial splash), loads the penguin icon and prints out the "Welcome to Knoppix Live CD" message and that's it.
I'm assuming there's something missing from the minirt24.gz file, but I'm not sure what. I've unzipped and mounted the file and looked around - mostly it seems to be a bunch of sym links back to the distro.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 10:25 AM
-
By jackiechen858 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:13 PM
-
By oldmarti in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By maltta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

OEM Dell Optiplex 3080 5080 7080 MFF Fan ONLY JV47V 0JV47V
$11.40

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-6700 3.40 GHz QUAD Core (4 Core) Desktop Processor 8MB LGA 1151
$29.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$798.00

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99