-
squashfs -o loop error
I'm trying the squasfs compression on knoppix.
I modify the kernel, and told to sqfs compile inside the kernel; I recompiled the kernel and change it.
Also, I have changed /knxmaster/vmlinuz (linux24) and I have created a squashfs image.
But, when I boot, it tells me:
"mount: unknown option 'loop' ignored"
I try to mount -o loop /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX /cdrom, and it tells me the same error.
Plz, any idea
Tnx
Similar Threads
-
By martinwguy in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-14-2006, 03:14 AM
-
By ddrex in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 05:41 AM
-
By wangji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 13
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 09:14 AM
-
By johnhedge in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:18 AM
-
By narendar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00