-
I'm going through the same process myself. I haven't had any trouble using k3b to burn a disc, but I'm having trouble getting the files to k3b from my crashed XP drive.
I don't know how to burn directly from the XP drive. When I try to open the hard drive in k3b, it puts the drive on the list to burn. Obviously I'm not going to be able to burn a 57 Gig hard drive on a CD.
I can drag small files to the desktop & burn from there. But if I get more than about 300 Meg in combined files or one large file, it locks up trying to move to the desktop.
I'd love to save some of those large files, & I don't want to only burn about 200 Megs per CD to back up my old drives.
Similar Threads
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By sammiantha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 06:53 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By kodz in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 05:02 AM
-
By knoxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90

Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Vintage Macintosh 128k 512k Microsoft FILE Version 1.0 Data Management File
$89.99

Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10

Vintage AppleDesign Keyboard M2980 & Mouse II M2706 ADB Cable Bundle Mac
$69.99