Currently I have a dual boot computer. I boot either Win 98 or Knoppix using LILO. I want to get rid of Knoppix and install Debian in the partiton Knoppix is in. What would be the best way to go about removing Knoppix without messing up LILO?
Thanks
Currently I have a dual boot computer. I boot either Win 98 or Knoppix using LILO. I want to get rid of Knoppix and install Debian in the partiton Knoppix is in. What would be the best way to go about removing Knoppix without messing up LILO?
Thanks

7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72