This link may be what you're looking for:
http://www.gok.ca/
does anyone have idea about the on screen like those in M$ Windows?
coz I'd like to use the os without a keyboard is attached.
This link may be what you're looking for:
http://www.gok.ca/
Thanks. But I'm not looking for this one.Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I'd like to find one which works as a normal keyboard feature only. i.e. just 101-keys.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/tsato/xvkbd/
I think this is the one you are looking for

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99