does anyone have idea about the on screen like those in M$ Windows?
coz I'd like to use the os without a keyboard is attached.
does anyone have idea about the on screen like those in M$ Windows?
coz I'd like to use the os without a keyboard is attached.
This link may be what you're looking for:
http://www.gok.ca/
Thanks. But I'm not looking for this one.Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I'd like to find one which works as a normal keyboard feature only. i.e. just 101-keys.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/tsato/xvkbd/
I think this is the one you are looking for

Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00