Sure I can help ... I hope ...

Right, I presume you have managed to do the other steps correctly. It is
important that you mount your hard drive first.

So I assume in M$ you have created a directory C:\Belkin, and you have copied the requisite files.

I also assume you have mounted the hard drive by clicking once on the icon "Hard Disk Partition [hda1]", which is on the left-hand side near the top in between the Floppy disk and Knoppix. You know you have mounted it correctly when you see a little green triangle on the bottom right corner of the icon.

Right ...

Now go the Penguin icon along the bottom of the screen, click on that, and then navigate to Network/Internet sub-menu, and then to the ndiswrapper script (its the one on the bottom), <click>.

After going throught the welcome screen (<click> on the OK button) there will be a screen with the title "Knoppix Nidswrapper Tool" underneath the title thatwill say select <driver>.inf file.

Go to the box underneath which has /home/knoppix with a little arrow, <click>, then <click> on the / option

Below this box there are two boxes; one with the title Directories (left) and the other Files (right).

Scroll down to mnt (its in alphabetical order) and double-click on this.

The options change: double click on the hda1 option in the Directories box.

The options change: double click on the Belkin option in the Directories box.

The options change: click on the bcmlw5.inf file option in the Files box; then click on the OK box.

After about 10-20 seconds you should get a message saying that the module was successfully loaded and to configure the card using iwconfig.

Follow the rest of the instructions if you can.

HTH.

Grant D. Vallance