-
Thank You
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you. I was at my wits end trying to get my wireless card to work. After reading this (a couple of times mind you), I finally figured it out and I am writing you through Konqueror. Woo Hoo. Thanks for the help.
b
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 04:18 AM
-
By FreshAL in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 09:17 PM
-
By jrankin2 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 07:06 PM
-
By Mike UK in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 09:04 AM
-
By Sn0wD0g in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98