-
Re: Success with Knoppix 3.6 and wireless networking
Dude you rock!
I followed your steps exactly and was able to get my card working. I have the same card Belkin FD57011 V1 or whatever that version is. I couldn't get it to work with the original driver to save my life but downloaded the bcmwl5a from a link in the forum and it finally activated the link light. It still took some playing but then I noticed I had both the bcmwl5 and the bcmwl5a loaded so I removed the extra and a few more loops of ndiswrapper and now I'm in business! Awesome!!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 04:18 AM
-
By FreshAL in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 09:17 PM
-
By jrankin2 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 07:06 PM
-
By Mike UK in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 09:04 AM
-
By Sn0wD0g in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99