-
Can't change environment variable pkg-config-path
I can't change environment variable pkg-config-path on a live CD knoppix.
It works on both my Debian boxes but being a read-only system I can't
make it stick on knoppix.
I have installed newer atk, glib and gtk versions and had to ./configure --prefix=$HOME directory.
They install fine, except gtk which depends on atk >= 1.2.1.
I have tried env -i pkg-config-path="/home/knoppix/lib/pkgconfig" and it seems to finish without error
but afterward the pkg-config --list-all does not show the updated version or path.
I even tried them sudo but no joy.
Is there a way to change or add to the environment variables in knoppix that I missed?
thx
Similar Threads
-
By roustabout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 12:54 PM
-
By activeco in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:55 PM
-
By IPfreely in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:16 AM
-
By Nomad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 07:08 AM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

qty 50 Memory Module DDR3 SODIMM 4GB Module 1.6Ghz Silicon Power SDRAM
$80.00

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Lot of 8 A2ZEON 8GB DDR4-2133 RDIMM ECC 1Rx4 Server Memory RD4R8G44S2133
$529.99

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95