-
Senior Member
registered user
Product Key Code - I need a new one...
I just reinstalled XP after partitioning my drive and I don't have the product key code to activate it. I borrowed the cd from somebody else and they seem to have lost the key also. I have a code but it is not authorized and I don't know how to get a new one.
My computer came with windows installed on it and I did not get a disc or any type of reinstallation stuff to fix it if I had any problems. I do have recovery discs to run, but they partition my drive the way they want it to be so I cannot use this because it will wipe out my partitions. I now have XP kanotix knoppix mandrake and win98. The XP one is the one that is giving me problems with the key code.
Can I get someone else's to try? Here is the one I have that is not working and here is how to get the XP code off your computer:
[removed by mod]
Any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 08:13 PM
-
By ShadowAce in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By madsrini in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 12:08 PM
-
By ghostdancer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 09:50 AM
-
By vynx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung 4 X 4GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA SO-DIMM Laptop Memory M471A5244CB0-CWE
$80.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95