-
Senior Member
registered user
How to write to other linux partitions.
When I try to save or move or copy something to another partition it tells me access denied: Access denied to /mnt/hda7/filename. All my other partitions are either a linux type or fat32 for the windows OS's. I thought I could just go ahead and do all that without any problems. I guess I'm asking how to get access to write to the other partitions. Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Refugee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 04:21 AM
-
By fairchdr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By lilpaul in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 11:41 AM
-
By green_man in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25" Full Height Hard Disk Drive
$29.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

IBM OEM Model DTTA-371440 14.4 GB 12V 500 A
$70.00

IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW
$119.58

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49