-
AOL instant Messenger
Could someone plesae help me, im very new with linux as a whole, and I need help installing AOL instant messenger, I know I sound like an idiot, but I reallly need help. I went to the download page, but theres like four things to down, and im not sure which one to download, and I downloaded the "other OS" one, and im not sure how to install it or extract it or run it or whatevers wrong why it wont work, if someone could help me I would be very gratefull.
Similar Threads
-
By FaRiS in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 08:24 PM
-
By Wikt in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 02:00 PM
-
By zerveza in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$499.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59

Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter - Set of 25
$32.29

Apple OEM 20W AC to USB-C Adapter & USB-C to USB-C Cable; NOB
$34.97

Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99

Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99

OEM Genuine For Apple MacBook Air Magsafe 2 45W Power Adapter Charger A1436 NEW
$26.79

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99