-
Newbie wants settings saved
I have installed Knoppix 3.6 on my hard drive. Dual boot with Widnows 2000. Everything seems to be working fine. Yay! But, I am finding that logged is as user, I have to reinstall my modem every time I restart the computer. But as root, this is not the case. How do I make my settings stick?
Similar Threads
-
By Robert A. in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
-
By kenoh in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 07:25 PM
-
By kq9j in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 06:39 AM
-
By anarchriz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:06 PM
-
By pwoods in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

ADATA 4GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM AD4S2666J4G19-BSSZ
$60.00