Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How to hardcode cheatcodes into isofile

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1

    How to hardcode cheatcodes into isofile

    Hi,
    I'd like to modify my CeBIT 3.2 knoppix CD so it automatically searches for an encrypted /home/knoppix on all attached devices (actually on my USB Stick, but as I don't know as which /dev/sdaX it will recognized I'd rather want a complete scan).

    I know that I can enter home=scan on the Syslinux' boot prompt, but I don't want to

    So what do I have to do to change the default behaviour? I guess I could either add the the line mentione above to the syslinux config (but how?) or I could change the shell script that scans for this special boot parameter so that it scans for the home partition regardless of the parameters existence.

    So, what should I do? and how?

    best regards,

    mfg

    P.S.: I see I have posted this message to the wrong subforum. Please could a wellmeaning admin move it to the appropriate one? thanks.

  2. #2
    ^^^ kick ^^^

    someone?

    i would like to do something like this too....

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    298
    Knoppix Customize 0.07

    It's on the frontpage and newssection (same thing), head article...

Similar Threads

  1. Remastering for cheatcodes
    By abit_oik in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
  2. can I add cheatcodes before burning CD?
    By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:17 PM
  3. how to use cheatcodes after HD install?
    By mantoy in forum Laptops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 12:11 PM
  4. Cheatcodes ..where is it ?
    By larryks in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:43 PM
  5. Cheatcodes
    By George Wiedmann in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue picture

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue

$225.77



SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic picture

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic

$24.95



Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1 picture

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1

$60.00



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM picture

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM

$99.99



WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210

$139.99



LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better

$250.00