-
Driver database update in Knoppix
Dear Gentlemen
I think this issue was never dealt with in this forum. I'd like to know how can I update the driver database used in the autodetection process at KNOPPIX boot time (let's say I have a network card unknown to the system and I also have the Linux driver module for it)
Thanx in advance for replying
Similar Threads
-
By chris_Xnest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:37 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:57 AM
-
By benlau in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot of 24 InnoDisk 8GB DDR4 2400 ECC RDIMM Server RAM 192GB M4RS-8GSQEC0J-EB260
$720.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

4 Gb PC3L-12800R-11-13-A1 Memory Module
$79.50