-
Driver database update in Knoppix
Dear Gentlemen
I think this issue was never dealt with in this forum. I'd like to know how can I update the driver database used in the autodetection process at KNOPPIX boot time (let's say I have a network card unknown to the system and I also have the Linux driver module for it)
Thanx in advance for replying
-
Look at the pcitable file in the hwdata package.
Similar Threads
-
By chris_Xnest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:37 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:57 AM
-
By benlau in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

2019 MacBook Pro 16” A2141 8-Core Intel i9 2.4GHz 32GB 1TB Radeon 5500M 8 GB
$360.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520 Intel Xeon W-2245 8-Core 3.90GHz - NO RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$359.98

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98