-
alias entry disappears between boots
I want to use an alias for ndiswrapper (every character I type is one more chance for an error<<<GG>>>)
I type .... alias zz=''modprobe ndiswrapper' and the entry is displayed with
alias -p. It also works when I type zz. However after a re-boot the entry is no longer in the list. What am I missing ??
Thanks
Ted in Atlanta
Similar Threads
-
By dno in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2005, 12:04 AM
-
By michael7 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 12:43 PM
-
By OldPueblo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 03:20 PM
-
By j0x in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$145.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99