For users of AMD 64, I belive Debian has the relase for this hardware platform.
Wondering if Knoppix will have it also?
![]()
Just a wild idea....
For users of AMD 64, I belive Debian has the relase for this hardware platform.
Wondering if Knoppix will have it also?
![]()
Just a wild idea....
Its already been done. Search these forums or hit up google for 64 bit Knoppix.
Thanks for the hints!![]()
http://www.applia.fr/contents/knoppix64.html
I found the above via Yahoo.
it said:
This version of Linux is a 64 bit debian based release for the 64 bits AMD machines, remastered from the excellent work of Klaus Knopper (www.knopper.net).
Also Ubuntu made their first official relase today and it supports x86, AMD64, as well as PPC.
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/
This distribution is new to me, are you using it?Originally Posted by aay
A single CD with 2.4 & 2.6 kernels?
From their screen shots they look good. I might download when I have the bandwidth.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
(LOT OF 220) *MIXED BRANDS * 4GB PC4-2666V DDR4-21300 UDIMM Desktop RAM Memory
$2800.00
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SK Hynix 32GB Server Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R81-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Server RAM
$169.99
Lot of 8 A2ZEON 8GB DDR4-2133 RDIMM ECC 1Rx4 Server Memory RD4R8G44S2133
$529.99
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95