I don't have the answer to your question, but you don't need to remaster in order to use the ICA client - you can install it from http://klik.berlios.de
Greetings,
probono
I've got a working remaster of Knoppix with Citrix, using Mozilla.
My only remaining problem is getting auto-creation of printers working.
The Citrix Admin guide for the Linux client says to add :wd=<windows driver name> to /etc/printcap
But in Knoppix or cupsd rather that file is generated by /etc/cups/printers.conf. How do i get the :wd option added to printcap via printers.conf?
Or has anyone gotten autocreation of printers working in Citrix on Knoppix. If so please let me know.
I've also edited the wfclient.ini file in both the $ICAROOT, and /etc/skel/.ICAClient.
I don't have the answer to your question, but you don't need to remaster in order to use the ICA client - you can install it from http://klik.berlios.de
Greetings,
probono
I'm making a very customized remaster that has unique printers, has certificates installed, custom background, apps removed (ala Nessus, ethereal etc).
I got the Default printer to autocreate modifying the wfclient.ini in the /etc/skel/.ICAClient and /usr/share/knoppix/profile/.ICAClient
Installing Citrix was the easy part![]()
I've got the autocreation of printers working by editing the /etc/princap file by adding :wd=<drivername>: to the last line of the printer def.
fyi, for those working with Citrix and Printers with Knoppix you need to set cups to output to /etc/printcap instead of /etc/printcap.cups and solaris mode.
But, I still have the problem that this file is autogenerated from printers.conf in /etc/cups which in turn is autogenerated by cupsd.
So how do I add a :wd=<drivername>: option to the printer?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP Media Gateway
$120.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99