I don't have the answer to your question, but you don't need to remaster in order to use the ICA client - you can install it from http://klik.berlios.de
Greetings,
probono
I've got a working remaster of Knoppix with Citrix, using Mozilla.
My only remaining problem is getting auto-creation of printers working.
The Citrix Admin guide for the Linux client says to add :wd=<windows driver name> to /etc/printcap
But in Knoppix or cupsd rather that file is generated by /etc/cups/printers.conf. How do i get the :wd option added to printcap via printers.conf?
Or has anyone gotten autocreation of printers working in Citrix on Knoppix. If so please let me know.
I've also edited the wfclient.ini file in both the $ICAROOT, and /etc/skel/.ICAClient.
I don't have the answer to your question, but you don't need to remaster in order to use the ICA client - you can install it from http://klik.berlios.de
Greetings,
probono
I'm making a very customized remaster that has unique printers, has certificates installed, custom background, apps removed (ala Nessus, ethereal etc).
I got the Default printer to autocreate modifying the wfclient.ini in the /etc/skel/.ICAClient and /usr/share/knoppix/profile/.ICAClient
Installing Citrix was the easy part![]()
I've got the autocreation of printers working by editing the /etc/princap file by adding :wd=<drivername>: to the last line of the printer def.
fyi, for those working with Citrix and Printers with Knoppix you need to set cups to output to /etc/printcap instead of /etc/printcap.cups and solaris mode.
But, I still have the problem that this file is autogenerated from printers.conf in /etc/cups which in turn is autogenerated by cupsd.
So how do I add a :wd=<drivername>: option to the printer?

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99
Vintage Apple IIe Enhanced A2S2064 Computer w/Monitor A2M2056 Disk Drive A2M0003
$495.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99