-
Need base install
Thank you very much. It turns out that I already have a copy of Morphix downloaded, I have already ran it as a live CD, I like, etc... I guess I just never realised that it could be easily "Morphed".
Thanks again, I will definitely be checking this out
Similar Threads
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By jaybinks in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 02:13 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:03 PM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 11:56 PM
-
By Dr_Blackross in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2003, 12:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 256GB - Good
$474.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99