You could try using natsemi driver.
Open root konsole and run command:
modprobe natsemi.ko
update-modules
Reboot and run netcardconfig.
![]()
![]()
Knoppix doesnt seem to detect my ethernet card.. I can't find a database of devices that knoppix supports so I don't know if that's the case either. I am completly new to linux so could someone give me a step by step explanation to configuring my network card to work with knoppix, or any *nix flavor for that matter. I am using knoppix 3.6 if that helps ^ ^
You could try using natsemi driver.
Open root konsole and run command:
modprobe natsemi.ko
update-modules
Reboot and run netcardconfig.
![]()
![]()
and natsemi is supported in 3.6? I heard that it was removed from future releases.. but this I will try. Thanx and Ill get back to you if it does or does not work![]()
I've tried and it can't find the driver... which concretes the fact that natsemi is not supported in 3.6. I'm going to dig around and try and find one... or just break down and buy another SUPPORTED nework card. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated
Not sure what you heard was removed. There are likely more than one Nat Semi chip, so this may not apply, but my Nat Semi DP83815 based NIC built into my notebook does still work with the newest Knoppix posted (either kernel) ... with a qualification: I worked just fine with Knoppix 3.1 over a year and a half ago. Then I accepted an XP "security update". After that I found that the NIC would no longer work, using the very same Knoppix CD's that worked before! After a good deal of fooling around with it I came up with some work arounds; either resetting the card after Knoppix was booted with mii-tool -r and then doing a netcardconfig again, or using a cheat cope at boot time. With more recent versions of Knoppix I have had to use two cheat codes at boot time (Knoppix would just hang with a blank screen without them), and with these the NIC comes up and connects properly, so I don't use the reset technique any more. The cheat codes I use areOriginally Posted by Aligard
orCode:knoppix acpi=off noscsiYou can find more details about the problem of the NIC no longer working after an "ungrade" here:Code:knoppix26 acpi=off noscsi
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
and
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Other users have seen this too.

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99
Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00
$6.99
Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99