*Bump*![]()
I burnt knoppix 3.7 onto a CD and one of the things I've noticed is that unlike previous versions when I plug my thumbdrive in sda1 doesn't automatically pop up on my desktop anymore, in fact the only way I've been able to use it is to have it plugged in on boot. Is thier a way to have it auto-decect or is this version not capable of it? Thanks in advance.
*Bump*![]()

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00
Vintage DEC Digital VR299-DA CRT Color Monitor for VAXstation 2000 Computer
$299.95
DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
Vintage DEC (Digital Equipment Corp) TK-50 Tape Drive
$80.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99