That doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain fiurther? You have to boot off media from somewhere. You can't boot KNOPPIX from your HD without installing it as far as I know.
How can I make knoppix boot from my hdd, without installing?
With other words, how can I use my harddisk as a CD-rom station?
tnx
That doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain fiurther? You have to boot off media from somewhere. You can't boot KNOPPIX from your HD without installing it as far as I know.
There are multiple ways of doing this.Originally Posted by Whitby_Wyrm
1>One is copy the iso image to any location on your HDD and then use the cheatcode bootfrom=<location of ISO>
2>http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/WinPartition
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software,Free Speech,Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
Or copy all the cd's contents to a drive then use the fromhd=/dev/hdx command. (its easier to use the tohd=/dev/hdz command though)

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99